Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop


So go to this website for hours upon hours upon hours of projects. Projects that are sure to keep the boys (and girls) (and husbands) in your home lackadaisical-free.

That last sentence made it sound like I am insinuating that you have more than 1 husband in your home.  I certainly would never assume that.

My apologies.



Darth took Jeff a long time.  I'm thinking about 1 hour from start to finish?


I can NOT guarantee that your children will come through unscathed.  A paper cut or two may occur.  Please don't hold me responsible.


I recommend printing these guys on card stock.  This Storm Trooper is smooshed because 10 year old hands aren't always precise and meticulous with flimsy computer paper.

4 comments:

Lori said...

That looks like tons of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

My origami-freak son will love you for this!

Suzanne said...

When I first glanced at the post, I saw the photos first, and thought to myself, "Oh, Look! Britt found some stuff in the kitchen garbage to make something, afterall!" :)

Rita said...

I thought we just barely had a discussion about Jeff not being a Star Wars GEEK. Begging to differ now ;)