Sunday, November 2, 2008

R.I.P. Halloween. See You Next Year.

A recap of Halloween '08

An ah-hah! moment: Carve pumpkins outside.

Trick or Treaters: Taiden (Motocross Racer), Brittan (Darth Vader), Shaw (Pirate)
Trick or Tweeners: Kennedy and Cami with their PJ's and pillowcases


Taiden divides and conquers

I know the quality of this picture isn't the greatest but I love the content


Best costume runner up:
Mrs. Bittner as Mac n' Cheese


Best costume winner:
Mr. Tesch as "Pig on a Platter"
(he even has an apple in his mouth and the table has 4 place settings)

2 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

You're kids looked great! I loved the Trick-or-Tweeners idea by Kennedy and Cami as well. Camden was a pirate last year as well! Exact same outfit, no joke!! It brought back fun memories! Love ya!

Amy and Brad said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!