1. For Shaw's sake, get the carpets professionally cleaned
7. Vow to take our girls to see it
8. Drive to Fashion Place Mall
16. Enjoy 1/3 of Chocolate Tower Cake at 11:30 p.m.
17. Discuss Edward with a drowsy, uninterested hubby
(For the privacy and respect of a good friend, I will not write about the events that took place in the car on the way home. You're welcome, _________.)
Saturday To Do List:
1. Enjoy another 1/3 of Chocolate Tower Cake for Brunch
2. Putz around house, enjoy family, do laundry, tickle baby
3. Leave house at 4:30 p.m. for another night of girl fun (promising Jeff I will NOT participate in retail therapy)
4. Let Kennedy plug in iPod to car stereo and listen to her sing "Crush" by David Archuleta over and over again
5. Meet mom at Costco where I fill up gas tank for $1.67/gal.!!!
6. Head to Gardner Village for Moonlight Madness
8. Eat at Archibald's
9. Spend entirely too much time in the Country Furniture store but there's so much to see and it's all so darn cute
10. Make mental notes of what I'd buy if I won the lottery
11. Call home to assure Jeff I am NOT participating in retail therapy
12. See friend and fellow blogger, Rita, in almost every store
13. Buy cheerful snowman wrapping paper
14. Treat mom to apple cider, Kennedy to a pink hot chocolate, and myself to an eggnog steamer
16. Buy several Christmas gifts
17. Get a fairy dust star placed on our cheeks
18. Eat a small fudge sample
19. Get choked up reading quotes in the photography/frame shop
20. Encourage Kennedy to have her picture taken with the uber creepy elf who looks like he's smelling her hair
22. Drop mom off at Costco to get her car, hug, and thank each other for the good company
23. Get home, wake up my sleeping baby to nurse because I'm dyin'
24. Check refrigerator for last 1/3 of Chocolate Tower Cake but realize that it's been eaten
25. Make mental note that Jeff deserves that last 1/3 of cake - he's been 100% supportive of my weekend merriment and understands that moms need to refill their individual reservoirs
26. Decline Kennedy's invitation to stay up 20 more minutes so we can say we saw the 2:00 a.m. hour.
27. Fall asleep before my head hits the pillow
(Before you start feeling sorry for Jeff, just know that his To Do List next weekend includes snow skiing)
7 comments:
Sounds like you had a FUN weekend! It was a well deserved weekend off for you!! It's good for the girls to get out every so often. Love you and miss you!
wow, I won't be showing that boot picture to jer anytime soon...what happened to the part where Mindy decided to let you drive? that part may not be funny for a few more months, according to Mindy this morning!!! SO FUN...CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
I laughed out loud at #17. I'll have to go to "Moonlight Madness" next year! (My list of "Things to do" next year ~ without a baby ~ keeps growing & growing!)
P.S. That was #17 on Friday's list!
Sounds like a fun weekend! Lucky!
You are the rockstar of *personal time*. It was extra fun to see you spending VERY LITTLE money at Gardner's Village. Kennedy was so grown up and cute--not shy or thinking we were a little too strange. She is darling.
And for the record, those elves were so SPOOKY. Yuck.
That made me tired just reading it!
Post a Comment