I was wrong! Stephenie Meyer did exactly what I thought she wouldn't do! Don't take me to Vegas anytime soon because I'm not bettin' right. She DID make everyone happy and kept the bloodshed and destruction to a minimum (except for Irina...but she sure as heck deserved it!) Overall, I enjoyed it and the twists and surprises. Didn't see Jacob's imprinting coming! It was a good read but not my favorite of the series. I still love Twilight and Eclipse most of all. I can't wait for our book party tomorrow night. My friend Randee has gone all out. It should be fabulous!
Chante, my cute niece, and I got it in our greedy little hands by 12:30 a.m. on August 2. We went to Walmart and celebrated ghetto style rather than wait for hours at Barnes and Nobles. We drove by there after and laughed evilly at the people still waiting in line. Neener, neener, neener! We stopped and got some caffeine to drink so we could stay up late (or early) and read into the wee hours of the morning.
1 comments:
WHOO WHOOO, OH YEAH THE PARTY IS SOOOO GOING TO BE FAB!!!!
Post a Comment