Friday, August 1, 2008

Montana and Canada...Here We Come!

This is a quick post to say goodbye to all my fellow bloggers. I'm heading on vacation and can't wait! Is it possible to leave on a trip without all the stress and chaos that is involved with packing up a family of 6? If anyone has the answer, please pass it along because it is exhausting getting us out the door. Anyway, on to brighter things, we are beyond excited and can't wait to jump into Echo Lake and cool off in the fresh Montana air. Aw, can't you smell the pine trees? I will be surrounded by beautiful scenery, eat delicious food, take an occasional boat ride (no skiing this year...my back can't take it) and become completely engulfed in a world of vampires and werewolves. I'll pick up my copy of Breaking Dawn tonight at midnight! Jeff may not see too much of me the first half of the trip. I will resurface to feed Shaw, but my nose will be stuck in that book the rest of the time. Guaranteed! We'll be heading into Canada that last couple of days of our trip for Jeff's 20 year high school reunion. Gosh, I'm married to an old man! We're hoping Jeff can come back into the states and doesn't get stuck at the border...9/11 hasn't made it easy on getting back and forth. See you in 10 days.

1 comments:

Aim said...

I hope that you have a wonderful trip!