Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Who Flipped the Switch?

2.5 years have finally caught up with this one.



Don't let the baby face fool ya.

He is 100% mischief.


He'll secretly sneak any electronic device he can find and plunk himself down in this cozy bucket to play a game or two before he is caught. Mom's iPhone has never been more sticky or covered in greedy toddler fingerprints.

Being the youngest, he is spoiled rotten. He gets away with far too much. Why? Because he has 5 family members who love him to the core and are at his constant disposal, and because mom and dad are worn out and find it easier to give in than to hold out.

I know. We're creating a monster.

But aren't all youngest children monsters in some way or another?

(I speak from experience. I'm #3 of 3.)



Long gone are the days when we could consistently get an adorable picture of our baby boy. Now, the camera captures faces that only a mother could love.


His favorite phrase is, "No Mom." He says it very matter of factly and with a tone of confidence that he knows what he wants and is not afraid to share his mindset with me.

His name is Shaw.

And he is our resident rascal.

1 comments:

Aim said...

I can't believe how big Shaw has gotten. I know that Cedric is just as big and as much of a rascal but I see him everyday so it seems normal but since we don't see Shaw much he seems to have grown faster, if that makes since? Cedric just told me that he is too tiny to get an orange.