
I'm not sure if it's the Southern California girl coming out in me, but nothing compares.
Now, 4.2 miles from my home.
Hallelujah.
(Bless those onions.)

I'm not sure if it's the Southern California girl coming out in me, but nothing compares.
Posted by Kristen at 8:03 AM
5 comments:
That is great!!!!
Have you got IN yet?
Every time we've driven by, the parking lot is FULL, they've got employees out directing traffic through the drive-thru that spills out onto the Frontage Rd, and the outside & inside tables are all occupied! I also found out that the 40 cars parked on the Frontage Rd. a block away are all the employees' cars - they've been asked to park there and leave the parking lot spots available to the customers - because THEY NEED IT!
I haven't gone yet since I have 2 more weeks of this CHALLENGE (and you should too :)) until I can have fries anyway! (My favorite is to dip the fries in their special sauce) Do you think the numbers/lines will be more under control by then?!
Nah...I don't think so either! ;)
yay! now when we all gather we can go there!!!!
I went yesterday!! Long line. Orderly process. Worth the wait. Mmmmm.
Don't forget their secret menu!!! There are things you can ask for that aren't listed on the menu. We love the neopolitan shakes. You can get grilled cheese (some people who are vegetarians and go to In-N-Out - I know, go figure- they order that). You can get a burger wrapped in lettuce, not a bun if you are worried about carbs and if you can't eat gluten (meaning the bread), you can order just the patties. And then there's "animal style", which means the onions are grilled- some people even order their fries animal style, meaning all the grilled onion and sauce are on top. So lots to explore that doesn't show up on the menu.
Post a Comment